The process approach is the underlying pillar for every management system including quality, environmental management, OHS management, food safety management and others. This webinar highlights:
- Why do we need processes?
- How do we apply them?
- What are the benefits of these to business?
- How would you effectively and efficiently manage them?
Date: Friday, March 26th, 2021
Time: 9am PST/ 12pm EST
Presenter: Jack Sekhon
- P.Eng TrainerFellow
- Engineers Canada FEC
- First Class Power Engineer
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant CHSC
- Exemplar Global QMS/EMS/OHSMS Lead Auditor
- Former CSA QMS/EMS/OHSMS Trainer
- Former QMI/SAI QMS/EMS/OHSMS Lead Auditor
- Former BSI QMS/EMS/OHSMS Trainer
- Former BSI QMS/EMS/OHSMS Lead Auditor
- Certified HACCP Professional CCHP
Sign up now for this free webinar below.No Fields Found.
- A computer running windows 8 or windows 10 or macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later.
- Windows (Internet browsers): Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Mac (Internet browsers): Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers, a microphone and webcam (required for Zoom or Microsoft Teams usage and for examination)