Participant competencies are evaluated using value-driven with combination of multiple questions, short/long answer questions, scenarios and examinations on Days 2, 3 and 4. Participants who successfully demonstrate competence during this course will receive a Certificate of Attainment covering the following Exemplar Global knowledge competency units:
- Exemplar Global – QM: Quality Management Systems
- Exemplar Global – AU: Management Systems Auditing
- Exemplar Global – TL: Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
Participants not deemed competent are issued Certificates of Attendance and provided the opportunity to retake the mandatory competencies previously missed.
- This is an instructor led course where instructor covers a bulk of course via zoom interaction using a adobe course slides and exercises.
- A student manual is provided which can be either downloaded or printed by students at the beginning of the course for taking notes during the class.
- It is of vital importance that all students follow the instructor using adobe slides because the slides are the best source for understanding the interpretation of the ISO standards.
- The course is made up of various lessons. Each lesson is made up of various sub-clauses. Each sub-clause must be clicked for access before proceeding to next lesson.
- Every effort will be made during the class that each student is capable of completing the exercises within a lesson before moving on to the next lesson
- The student`s responses to exercises will be saved by the system and made available to each student during the examination for reference.