ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
Auditing and Assessment covers Occupational Health and Safety Management.
Jack Sekhon & Associates Inc. engages auditors/assessors who have technical educational background, are certified and extensively experienced to conduct gap analysis and internal assessment/auditing of ISO OHS management systems using ISO 19011:2018 Standard. A combination of proven, value-adding, practical and non-intimidating assessment/auditing methodology and tools is employed to trigger OHS performance/process improvements that support your organization’s bottom line and growth. The audit criteria could include ISO 45001:2018 Standard, OHS Management Plan/Programs and relevant compliance obligations.
- Gap analysis reports to help you trigger path forward
- Process-based audit plan
- Remote auditing
- Risk based auditing approach
- Customized audit checklists based on ISO Standard and business processes
- Comprehensive audit reports that trigger process improvements
- Total client buy-in on audit results