In addition to certified online live/Instruction led and certified online on-demand training courses in OHS Management, Jack Sekhon & Associates Inc. also offers other in-house courses and online courses in OHS Management listed below.
The following training options are available: Live Online/ Instructor Led/Public courses on your demand
With Fractional OHS Management, you gain a dedicated OHS manager who handles critical tasks related to ISO 45001:2018 and your Project, like assessing OHS hazards and risks, managing OHS compliance, managing corrective actions, developing and managing KPIs, facilitating management reviews, conducting OHS awareness, managing all audits, improving OHSMS (ISO 45001 and Project) documentation, managing calibration, improving OHS policy and objectives, and developing and improving process lists and risk registers.
Hiring a Fractional Manager aligns perfectly with our mission of saving you time and energy for what matters most. By letting us be your Fractional Environmental Manager, you pay us a fraction of the salary of a full-time employee and keep the benefits cost you would pay a salaried employee.
Option1-Support and Maintain-OHSMS (ISO 45001 and Project)
$ 1000 / month
Option2-Build and Grow-OHSMS (ISO 45001 and Project)
$ 2000 / month
Option3-Remote OHS Manager (ISO 45001 and Project)
$ 4000 / month
Strategic Plan (according to ISO 45001:2018) plays a vital role in every organization by setting a roadmap
for your organization to enhance your business performance, customer perception and resilience. According to ISO 45001:2018, your OHSMS must be aligned with your organization`s strategic plan. JSA
Inc facilitates the development or modification of your corporate strategic plan based on your organizational context, environmental scanning and internal insight. The process involves the following steps:
Are you looking for off the shelf EMS documents?
EMS documents you can customize! Having EMS documents that conform to ISO 14001:2015 requirements as well as add exception value to your organization, is vital in terms of sustaining your ISO 14001:2015 certification and providing a competitive edge for your organization. JSA Inc has made this option available to you by freezing 80% of the contents and allowing remaining 20 % to be customized by you.