ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements Services
Auditing and Assessment covers Quality Management, Project Management, Contractor Management and Supplier Management.
Jack Sekhon and Associates Inc. engages auditors/assessors who have technical educational background, are certified and extensively experienced to conducts gap analysis and internal assessment/auditing of quality and project /supplier/ contractor management systems using by ISO 19011:2018 Standard. A combination of proven, value-adding, practical and non-intimidating assessment/auditing methodology and tools is employed to trigger business performance/process improvements that support your organization’s bottom line and growth. The audit criteria could include ISO 9001:2015 Standard, contract specifications or requirements, project execution plan and supplier contractual obligations.
- Gap analysis reports to help you trigger path forward.
- Process-based audit plan
- Remote auditing
- Risk-based auditing approach
- Customized audit checklists based on ISO Standard and business processes
- Comprehensive audit reports that trigger process improvements
- Total client buy-in on audit results