(Environmental Compliance Audit for BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba)
Cummins Sales and Service
Jack Sekhon and Associates assisted Cummins in evaluating environmental compliance with Provincial
Environmental Regulations and Cummins corporate Standard.
The scope of Cummins operations included Parts and Service areas
Highlights of receiving mine operating license for compliance:
- Understanding of Cummins operations.
- Development of compliance audit checklists based on BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and
Manitoba Provincial Regulations.
- Development of audit methodology consisting of interviews, observations and review of
documents and records.
- Development of compliance audit plan.
OHS COMPLIANCE EVALUATION IMPLEMENTATION:
- Conducting interviews with representatives from all functional groups.
- Making observations of work environment by being on worksites.
- Reviewing Cummins Environmental documents and records.
- Completing Environmental compliance audit checklist.
OHS RISK REGISTRY EVALUATION:
- Preparing and submitting Environmental compliance evaluation report.
- Coducting closing meeting with Management to get buy-in on compliance findings.
- Reviewing and accepting corrective actions proposed by Coca Cola for findings of non-compliance.
Check Out More Case Studies
Wastech Services Ltd
The project commenced with the formation of executive and process teams. A project execution plan was prepared. Read Full Case Study.