(Marine bulk handling terminal) - QMS/EMS/OHSMS
Jack Sekhon and Associates assisted Ridley Terminals in achieving transformation and evaluation to Integrated Management System (IMS) consisting of QMS, EMS and OHSMS and compliance evaluation for environmental and OHS legal obligations. The Scope of transformation included functional groups Operations, Maintenance, Purchasing, Customer Relations.
Highlights of Transformation and Evaluation project:
- Availability of ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements and Ridley Terminals existing IMS documents.
- Availability of OHS and environmental compliance obligations requirements.
- Identification of applicable OHS compliance obligations to form Legal OHS Register.
- Identification of applicable environmental compliance obligations to form Legal Environmental Register.
- Revise Quality Manual with consideration to ISO 9001/14001/45001.
- Develop/revise System procedures based on risk assessment.
- Develop business goals, quality/EHS objectives.
- Develop KPIs or metrics for performance evaluation.
- Training on their QMS.
- Implement QMS.
- Assistance during implementation.
IMS INTERNAL EVALUATION:
- Conduct process and risk based Internal audit.
- Conduct compliance audit against OHS and environmental compliance obligations.
- Issue compliance and internal audit reports.
Check Out More Case Studies
Bio-Edge, a manufacturing company based in San Diego, California specializes in the production of polymer based medical device components. With a commitment to achieving certification of their QMS to ISO 9001:2015 Standard, Read Full Case Study.
Wastech Services Ltd
The project commenced with the formation of executive and process teams. A project execution plan was prepared. Read Full Case Study.